- The components that power state-of-the-art live casinos
Live dealer casinos have been one of the major advancements of the online casino industry in the last couple of years...
- The Korean company has a 26.6% market share in the third quarter of the year.
- In particular, Samsung Galaxy J5 terminals are the most sold, followed by Samsung J3, and Huawei P8 Lite.
- An Xiaomi, Redmi Note 4, sneaks into the list as the eighth ‘smartphone’ more sold while the iPhone 7 is placed in fifth position.
Five of the ten ‘smartphones’ most sold in Spain are brand Samsung, a company that also ranks as the best-selling brand in the country, with a 26.6 % of market share in the third quarter of 2017, according to data provided by Kantar Spain.
In particular, Samsung Galaxy J5 terminals are the most sold, followed by Samsung J3 and Huawei P8 Lite. A Xiaomi, Redmi Note 4, sneaks into the list as the eighth ‘smartphone’ more sold while the iPhone 7 is placed in fifth position.
Xiaomi has managed to achieve in the ‘top 5’ of most sold brands, with a 9% market share, behind the Spanish BQ (9.3%) and Apple. This last, as reflected in the data of Kantar, has a market share of 10.5% in the last quarter of the year. the Samsung (26.6%) and Huawei, and its mark of Honor (19%) occupy the first and second place, respectively.
The report from Kantar reveals that the Spanish market is in addition to the preference for large screens. In 2017, 84% of the ‘smartphone’ sold had a screen larger than 5 inches, while two years ago only accounted for half of sales.
Asimsimo, the users ‘smartphone’ in Spain prefer to end devices media, where brands such as Huawei or Xiaomi, or BQ. This is also reflected in the list of devices sold, with Samsung Galaxy J5 and J3 in the first positions. Currently, they pay average 237 euros for a ‘smartphone’, a figure that grows at 61 euros in respect of the data of 2015.
The presence of devices range media on the market allows for, as explained in the report, democratize access to the ‘smartphone’. That is, the brands offer terminals with similar characteristics to their ‘ships’ insignia at a much lower price.
December 17, 2017
- ← À caça de um Nergigante em Monster Hunter World
- The death of Project Tango and the release of ARcore: towards an augmented reality more accessible →